This time I was tagged by agathafrye...
- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
1. I don't drink coffee much at all because I hate the sour taste it leaves in my mouth. If I do go out for coffee somewhere, I usually get it with some sort of sweet flavoring in it.
2. I'm generally a big fan of nature, and don't consider even the flying, stinging bugs "bad" or "creepy". The one insect that I absolutely cannot fucking tolerate, however, are ticks. They're a horrid, disease-carrying pestilence that can move one set of legs independently from the other side, and they all should die. (This loathing was only aggravated by one incident several summers ago when I sat down on a stump in the middle of the woods to rest a bit, surveyed the surroundings and then looked down only to find a WHOLE FUCKING TROUPE of ticks scrambling towards my warm lifeblood. I jumped up and ran the hell out of there.)
3. I get ridiculously delighted with myself whenever I find myself able to identify wildflowers and plants in nature without a reference.
4. I honestly believe one of my totem animals is a mockingbird.
5. I always keep a careful eye out for faeries or gnomes when I'm walking through the woods (or anywhere, really).
6. While I think ethanol as a fuel alternative is a step in the right direction, the sustainability of it in the long-term is ridiculous. We're on the right track, but keep goin' cuz ethanol just ain't it.
7. When I was little, I was positive that I was going to grow up to be Davy Crockett. He was what I wanted to be, and I often played that I was him--I had a rough suede bag with fringe that I would put my "supplies" in and trek around the farm all day. I still have that bag somewhere, too--I don't think I'll ever forget the smell of it.
8. For whatever reason, I can't stand red onions on a sandwich or a hamburger, but white onions are perfectly fine.
As for tonight and the rest of this week (until Thursday night), there will probably be stress and angst. Not from me, of course--Tuesday's my musical exams (juries + diction final), Wednesday is English Lit, Thursday I turn in a history paper and baby I'm done. I plan on doing a lot of reading this week, because apparently I am just simply too loud when I'm having fun. So shit on that--let her stress while I chill.