I need yall's help!
I'm looking to get contacts the first week in June, and I'd like to get the opinion of people who already wear them.
I'm looking for some lenses that are preferably more long-lived than daily/weekly-use, so likely either monthly disposables or the RGP type (cost will factor in to whether or not I go for the custom RGPs). Any recommendations for brands of that type lens?
So here's my laundry list of questions for you contact-wearin' peoples.
- What type of lenses do you wear?
- Do you like them, or would you prefer something else?
- Do you have a preferred brand of lenses? Is there a brand I should shy away from?
- Have you ever had any complications from protein/bacteria on your lenses?
- What solution do you use to clean your lenses?
- Do you rub the lenses even if they're in a "no-rub" solution?
K, I think that's it--thanks in advance for yall's help! <3